VEAS CG is a powerful character generator, graphics an titling system designed especially for the live broadcast.
Give life to your production trough motion graphics, texts, logos, and videos. Doesn´t matter if you are producing an entertainment, news or sports broadcast, our suite can make it happen allways.
A very flexible, easy to use, composer interface lets you create high quality title graphics with animated sequences, effects, tickers and crawls.
Add it as a single composition and add it to a composition project to show it On Air in a snap.
Any project or composition can be designed retrieved or modified while On Air, then with a simple click you can select any composition page in the project and put it On Air allowing the flexibility to make those "last minute" changes.
All in one computer, create, design, edit and send On Air from the same interface.
OFF Line Mode
The Off line mode not only enables you to create or edit templates and compositions from any CG but also to view as if it is On Air, directly on the design template viewer. Create your designs off line, in your home, then transfer all to your VEAS CG templates and projects to the CG computer and Play them On Air.
Manage every VEAS CG installed over your intranetwork from a centralized location. In Live mode , all changes made in VEAS CG Master Control are immediately reﬂected to the selected CG Slave.
- • 1 or 2 HD/SD simultaneous character generator in one system unit
- • ANALOG and/or SDI I/O
- • Internal and External Keying with Fill
- • Video Preview
- • Optional IP Broadcast I/O.
- • 1 or 2 independent HD/SD CG Channels
- • Supports Hardware Keying.
- • Manual or Automatic from ﬁles texts and RSS.
- • Programmable time line for animation.
- • Intuitive User Interface with WYSIWYG layout (what you see on the Composer is what you get On Air)
- • Template composer with multiple layers
- • Add Multiple Elements (text, graphics, image sequences, animations) to be displayed Simultaneously.
- • User deﬁned clocks and timers
- • Dynamic text, ticker, crawls, weather and RSS Feeds.
- • BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF ﬁles and FLASH.
- • Effects like shadow, blur, motion blur, smooth edge.
- • Smooth Transitions: fade, move, zoom to show/hide any element.
- Stand Alone, Maste-Slave, Off-Line and Live.
- Multi-Layer Mode enables to overlap text, images and graphics (still or animated).
- Image processing with alpha channel and transparency.
- Image Sequences.
- Fixed & Dynamic Text.
- Sports Timer.
- RSS, Social Network feeds.
- Flash Animations.
- Vector Graphics.
- Size, Position.
- Alpha channel Transparency.
- Animation, Effects, Transitions. Layer ordering
Video I/O Standards Supported SD - 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC and 525/23.98 NTSC. HD - 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080PsF23.98, 1080p23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080p24, 1080PsF25, 1080p25, 1080PsF29.97, 1080p29.97, 1080PsF30, 1080p30, 1080i50, 1080i59.94 and 1080i60.
VIDEO INPUT & OUTPUTS
Analog - Composite,YPbPr,Y/C Digital - HDMI, SDI IP Transport
AUDIO INPUT & OUTPUTS
Audio I/O Standards Supported: Analog - Balanced, Unbalanced. Digital - AES/EBU, HDMI, SDI, IP Transport. SDI
KEYING AND REFERENCE
HD/SD-SDI key, HD/SD-SDI ﬁll, HD/SD-SDI Reference
Open architecture, the hardware will depend on input and outputs.